I work with amazing women like you who are dealing with the aftermath of a breakup, separation or divorce. The change is impacting you at all levels, as well as your ability to cope at home and at work. On top of that, you blame yourself that you aren’t ‘coping’ as well as you should and you find yourself withdrawing from others and things that used to give you joy. You feel lost, overwhelmed and alone in the world and you don’t know what to do.
By working with me one-on-one or in a group, you will find your new direction, remove old ideas and beliefs that are holding you back, and finally take action so you can get unstuck and start moving forward with your life again. As an added bonus, you will feel energised and empowered to create anything you want in life, and know in your heart that everything will work out.
Imagine how good it would feel going from being totally stuck, heartbroken and alone to moving forward with confidence and taking charge of your life once again.
- You are comfortable and confident with yourself and in your own company, knowing that you are already whole and complete.
- You are no longer lost or confused and know exactly what to do next.
- You can stop withdrawing from others and start socialising with family and friends again as well as going out and meeting new people, instead of staying at home alone night after night in your old trackies watching TV and eating junk food.
- You have a strong support network of like-minded people around you to cheer you on rather than having to struggle alone.
- You can feel like you were back on track again, and more than just being back on track, you are a stronger and better person for what you’ve been through.
- You are ready and excited for the next chapter of your life.
By working with me, you will learn to:
- Rediscover your sense of self and learn to love that person, so you could enjoy time alone, not feeling incomplete, less than or lonely.
- Finally get unstuck and start moving forward again, and to let go of the past and forgive yourself and others.
- Reconnect with your friends and family, as well as the interests and projects that used to give you joy.
- Find your new direction and create a game plan, so you know clearly where you want to go and how to get there and there is no more confusion or indecision.
- Remove old ideas and beliefs that have kept you stuck in your current situation and feeling overwhelmed, so you can stop wasting time and energy fighting against yourself and your situation.
- Boost your inner strength and confidence to stop procrastinating and start taking action that will help you get to where you want to go quickly and effectively.
Ultimately, I’m here to support you to use your breakup as a springboard to a more true you and a more truthful life.